Where Kids Learn About God’s Love
KidZone is a safe and and caring environment where your children can learn about God in a way that’s understandable and fun. We believe that children develop their faith in Christ through age appropriate biblical teaching. We also encourage families to worship together and believe that children benefit from regularly witnessing baptism and communion.
Kids can attend the following KidZone programs while their parents are attending the service:
- Nursery: infants – 18 months
- Preschool: 18 months – JK & SK
- Junior & Senior Kindergarten (4 & 5 years old) *
- Elementary: grade 1 to 6
* children can move up to the preschool and JK & SK on Jan 1st or Sept. 1st
Our Summer Schedule goes from July 1st to September 2nd. We only have one Sunday service during that time at 10:30 am.
- Registration starts at 10 am
- 10:15 Nursery and Preschool children can be dropped off
- JK, SK & Elementary age children are dismissed from the service about 20 minutes after the start
If you’re visiting, it’s best to plan for a few extra minutes to fill in some brief paperwork. This helps us ensure we’re aware of any allergies or other medical conditions that your child may have. You’ll also learn about our secure “check out” process, that ensures children are connected with the proper parent/guardian after the service. All of our KidZone volunteers are screened and have been trained under Greenbelt’s Child Protection Policy.
Parents who are visiting Greenbelt for the first time with their children are welcome to accompany their child into KidZone so they know where the room is, and to make sure that their children are comfortable.
If you have any questions about KidZone, please contact the ministry director here.